With its Power Distribution Blocks, FTG offers an extensive programme including an enormous variety of solutions, irrespective of whether sectional conductors, round conductors, flat conductors, aluminium or copper are used.
Like many products supplied by FTG, Power Distribution Blocks offer the possibility of reducing fitting times. The individual modules can be snapped on to the DIN rails easily, and can be removed again, whenever required. In addition, it is possible to screw the distributor on to the mounting plate directly. Conductors up to 240 mm2 can be connected. The modules can be loaded with a maximum of 950 A.
The output side can be fitted with up to eleven conductors, in parts with different cross-section of up to 240 mm2!
- feed by sectional round or flat conductors
- numerous output points
- can be push-fit to flat copper in some cases
- time and space saving
- finger safe (IP 20)
- UL listed in some cases
- up to 800A
- supply conductors up to 240 mm2
- output conductors up to 240 mm2
- high short-circuit proofness (up to Ipk 50kA)
- 1-4 pole modules
- up to 5-pole layout possible by combining individual modules